At Amoeboids we take immense pride in building products that solve real world problems. We are a tightly knit team with expertise in Software product development. Primarily, we develop apps for the Atlassian marketplace and are also experimenting with a couple of independent SaaS apps.
Starting with 3 founders back in June 2014 we have come a long way. We are now a Gold marketplace partner with Atlassian, 1000+ teams use our apps for the Atlassian products & the team size is now 20+. With the pandemic, we have now become a remote first company & plan to continue with this approach even after the pandemic ends.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will help us in all our Go To Market (GTM) activities. You’ll spend a lot of time researching about our users, trying to understand their problems and how they get their job done. You get excited working through customer research. You love figuring out how to continuously improve Amoeboids.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Help us map customer intelligence
- Identify the key data points relevant to industry and current trends
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed about new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed in all our online activities
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Strong working knowledge of email
- Remote first team, work from anywhere
- Medical and accident insurance
- Competitive salary
- High-growth opportunity
- Semi-annual appraisals