At Amoeboids we take immense pride in building products that solve real world problems. We are a tightly knit team with expertise in Software product development. Primarily, we develop apps for the Atlassian marketplace and are also experimenting with a couple of independent SaaS apps.
Starting with 3 founders back in June 2014 we have come a long way. We are now a Gold marketplace partner with Atlassian, 1000+ teams use our apps for the Atlassian products & the team size is now 20+. With the pandemic, we have now become a remote first company & plan to continue with this approach even after the pandemic ends.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be our go to person for all our Go To Market (GTM) activities. You’ll spend a lot of time researching about our users, trying to understand their problems and how they get their job done. You get excited working through product iterations with other designers and developers. You love figuring out how to continuously improve Amoeboids.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns & own them right from idea to execution.
- Manage marketing & sales collateral, from website CTAs to E-books and PPTs along with case studies.
- Build strategic relationships with Atlassian solution partners & other vendors in the ecosystem.
- Co-ordinate with freelancers, digital agencies to produce valuable & engaging content consistently.
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness & hit lead generation targets.
- 5+ years of experience working with a product team
- Strong attention to detail and a love for building relationships
- Ability to conduct thorough & relevant research to base the execution decisions on
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Remote first team, work from anywhere
- Medical and accident insurance
- Competitive salary
- High-growth opportunity
- Semi-annual appraisals