At Amoeboids we take immense pride in building products that solve real world problems. We are a tightly knit team with expertise in Software product development. Primarily, we develop apps for the Atlassian marketplace and are also experimenting with a couple of independent SaaS apps.
Starting with 3 founders back in June 2014 we have come a long way. We are now a Gold marketplace partner with Atlassian, 1000+ teams use our apps for the Atlassian products & the team size is now 20+. With the pandemic, we have now become a remote first company & plan to continue with this approach even after the pandemic ends.
As a Product Manager you will own the product management activities on one or more of our Atlassian apps. You’ll spend a lot of time researching about our users, trying to understand their problems and interacting with them to learn more about the impact our apps have on their lives. You will focus on using product led growth tactics to power up the customer acquisition & retention.
- Maintain product roadmap & prioritise the product backlog
- Specify epics, stories & enhancements to be handed over to the development team
- Create product artefacts such as wireframes, process flow diagrams etc
- Work with developers & QA engineers day in day out
- Interact with customers on support tickets to understand how they use our apps
- 2+ years of experience working as a product manager or business analyst
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for building relationships with customers
- Experience in managing product function on a SaaS product
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Remote first team, work from anywhere
- Medical and accident insurance
- Competitive salary
- High-growth opportunity
- Semi-annual appraisals