At Amoeboids we take immense pride in building products that solve real world problems. We are a tightly knit team with expertise in Software product development. Primarily, we develop apps for the Atlassian marketplace and are also experimenting with a couple of independent SaaS apps.
Starting with 3 founders back in June 2014 we have come a long way. We are now a Gold marketplace partner with Atlassian, 1000+ teams use our apps for the Atlassian products & the team size is now 20+. With the pandemic, we have now become a remote first company & plan to continue with this approach even after the pandemic ends.
As a QA engineer you will act as a gatekeeper of quality on one or more of our Atlassian apps. You’ll spend a lot of time writing test cases, executing them, planning & strategising other test artefacts. This is a position for Manual testing & no test automation work is expected. You will work with the product & development teams on a daily basis.
- Write & execute test cases, prepare test plans & strategies
- Deploy builds on different environments via command line
- Release new versions of our app/s every 2 weeks or more frequently
- Work with developers & product manager day in day out
- Help team reproduce customer reported support issues
- 1+ years of experience working as a manual QA engineer
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for building relationships with development team
- Experience in working on a QA team for any SaaS product
- Hands on knowledge of SQL
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Remote first team, work from anywhere
- Medical and accident insurance
- Competitive salary
- High-growth opportunity
- Semi-annual appraisals